If you are leasing out a property, you want to be sure that it gets the right amount of exposure (like Dickens Properties above). Attracting the attention of motorists and passersby can sometimes be as easy as getting the right type of lease signs.
We at Dave’s Signs have seen exactly how effective lease signs can be if they are designed and printed well. Let’s take a look at how and why banners and post and panel signs are such a great ‘For Lease’ signage solution. Check out this sign below.
Custom Designs Post and Panel Signs
These signs are a great option for a property management office or for real estate firm that needs to install ‘For Lease’ notations, especially in high-end neighborhoods because post and panel signs:
- Can be customized to your requirements which means, you get to choose everything from the size, shape, color, design, and
- Create the right impact and ensure your message stands out.
- Work perfectly in indoor & outdoor locations.
- Adaptable and versatile.
See how visible this sign is below?
Banners as ‘For Lease’ Signs
There are a number of benefits to using banners as generic ‘For Lease’ signs:
- Works perfectly for quick moving commercial and office lease spaces and you have just a few left.
- If you are looking for a sign that has a limited time appeal, yet create an impact, banners are what you should be opting for.
- The banner can be customized.
- Easy to hang & set up almost anywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Come in various sizes and shapes.
- Can be kept and reused several times
- Highly durable
- No permanent installation required.
For information on these and other outdoor signage, feel free to call Dave’s Signs at (805) 232-3785, or reach out to us online and we will revert shortly.