Many businesses opt for wall sign installations for their properties. Aluminum is one of the most common materials used for this type of signage. This surface comes with an enamel finish that helps protect the base material from the elements. You can choose from wall signs of different types depending on your specific requirements, the type of look you want and your budget. Check out how nice this Derby and Curtis sign looks behind their reception desk.
Aside from this, it is also possible to paint over aluminum wall signs with any color of your choice; if you like we can make the surface reflective as well. Regardless of whether your sign requirements are commercial, residential or industrial, these are a great option for you. Check out this wall sign we created for Untuckit below!
How You Can Make a Brand Impact
Using wall signs for your business is one of the best ways of promoting your brand because:
• These features are customizable
• They have a unique look
• They are perfect for portraying your corporate identity and building brand recognition
• They are available in materials such as aluminum, Durawood, and Dibond etc.
• You can choose from custom cut metal signs, custom-cut wood signs, or a high-performance vinyl graphics
• Custom routed graphics and letters can be used to lend dimension to flat wall signs
• The installation is quick
• Wall signs can be installed on any surface including masonry, brick, walls, plaster, stone, wood posts and more
We are one of the leading sign companies in this space, providing cost-effective solutions to clients from various industries. We can provide you with the type of customized wall signs you need to make the brand impact you want. For information on these and other outdoor signage, feel free to call Dave’s Signs at (805) 232-3785, or reach out to us online and we will get back to you shortly.