Dave’s Signs is a very well-established company in the signage space. We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes and cater to various other clients too. Our mall window graphic signs are a class apart and these are used on various commercial properties.
One of our latest projects is at Junction at Wagon Wheel. This is a mixed-use community with housing, restaurants, and retail all in one location.
Over the years, we have built very strong business relationships with Oakwood Communities who is the developer of this brand new community in Oxnard. With this project, we have designed and fabricated various graphics, flags and signs to advertise their property.
Custom Mall Window Graphic Signs
We are a customer-centric company that focuses on providing solutions that meet the specific needs of our clients. With this particular development, the client wanted us to focus on “what could be”, rather than advertising for any specific establishment. The objective was to attract new residents and businesses. As part of this project, our team:
- Designed custom lifestyle graphics for Oakwood.
- Planned and designed signs such as ‘Bakery’, ‘Deli’ and ‘Barber Shop’.
- Focused on using concepts and themes that matched the business.
- Created large format digital graphics to create a unified look at this location.
- Made sure that the same background color was used and that the company’s branding was incorporated into the signs we made.
- Helped to beautify the area to receive potential buyers to the sales office and hide the interior construction work.
High-Quality Vinyl Signage
These weren’t permanent signs and they were specifically designed and fitted in such a way that they could be easily removed once a new business moves into that space.
Our team worked diligently and creatively, making sure that every door and window was accurately measured and then redrawn digitally. The custom-fit work involved the printing of more than 650 Sq. feet of vinyl.
The project was completed within the stipulated timeframe and budget and in tandem with other construction trades at the site. For any more information on our customized signs, contact us at (805) 641-1387 or simply send us your queries and project details via this Contact Us form.