Hotel Signs That Welcome Your Visitors
If you are in the hospitality business, making visitors welcome is one of your main priorities. However, without the right kind of hotel signs, you might not get people into your establishment to enjoy all the great amenities you have to offer. In fact, effective signage can set you apart from the competition and give you the added edge you need to succeed. Let’s take a look at what illuminated monument signs and interior custom graphics can do for your establishment.
The Pierpont Inn and Residence Inn are two different types of businesses. They both perform lodging services, but one is a large chain, and the other is a historic hotel in Ventura. Both can benefit from monument hotel signs for the following reasons:
- Easy for drivers to see from the road – although many customers make reservations ahead of time, many still find hotels as they travel.
- Few problems with zoning issues like size and height – this eliminates many hassles and extra fees.
- Resistant to the elements – can be seen in all kinds of weather.
- Works for many types of businesses – universal in appeal.
- Design possibilities are unlimited – expert designers can give you any kind of monument sign you want.
- Easy to customize
- Maintenance is easy – they are not high off the ground.
Interior Custom Graphics
One of the main problems hospitality businesses face is getting rid of the cold and sterile “institution” look of their interiors. How can you do this? Check out the custom hotel signs in the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ventura.
This signage makes you feel more like you are in a boutique or specialty shop and they perform their intended job well. To see what custom indoor graphics and illuminated monument signs can do for your business, call us today at (805) 641-1387 or contact us online for more details.