Channel Letter Signs Make Customers Aware of Your Business
Channel Letter Signs are a very popular advertising tool. Their distinctive bold designs stand out and make customers aware of your business and brand. Also, some of the biggest national brands around the world use channel letters to advertise and promote their products and services.
What are Channel Letter Signs?
Gorgeous channel lettering defines this type of sign. Sign companies make channel lettering by cutting letters out of aluminum or by forming them from plastic. Once they cut them, they mount the letters on a backplate. When designed properly, channel letter signs look beautiful and can turn your business into a landmark. They are used for the interior or exterior of commercial or public buildings.
Main Types of Channel Letter Signage
Typically, signage with channel lettering comes in varying configurations. However, the following three designs are the most popular:
- Open and closed face.
- Halo-lit, front-lit and reverse-lit.
- Self-standing style or plate mounted.
These three basic configuration types of interior and exterior signs lead to several, versatile shapes and sizes. Custom Channel Letter Signs have the ability to turn your business into a landmark.
3 Benefits of Channel Letter Signs
- Visibility – Channel letters appear bigger than two-dimensional signs since they have more physical depth – a 3D effect if you will. That makes them highly visible to passers-by.
- Uniqueness – These signs are highly customizable, thereby making them reflect your brand voice superbly. For instance, the use of distinctive color matching schemes makes your company’s font and logo appear professional and unique.
- Luminosity – Luminosity can certainly leave a memorable impression on passersby and elevate your business. To make channel lettering shine brilliantly, we can customize and add additional allure to numbers and letters. We can also use a balanced mix of color-changing neon, LEDs, or shiny new letter colors.
Premium Signage Starts Here
Dave’s Signs often takes on projects for national companies, such as Acura, Giorgio Armani, and AT&T. But we aren’t too big to handle signs for small businesses either like Garry Marshall Theatre, The Lido Apartments, and Toppers Pizza Place. You may have seen them on your travels or if you live in Southern California.
If you have questions about channel letter signs or any other type of signs for your business, get in touch with us. We are a full-service sign company that can cater to any of your signage needs. You can contact us at (805) 641-1387 or request a quote online.