Ways to Re-Open Your Business with an Emphasis on Safety
On May 26, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced that much of California is moving into Phase 3 of re-opening more sectors of the economy. The move slowly eases some of the state’s stay-at-home orders. Businesses such as hair salons, barbershops, and gymnasiums are allowed to re-open, albeit with a new set of safety and health guidelines to follow.
Gov. Newsom’s announcement affects many California counties currently reporting a low number of COVID-19 cases, including Ventura County. However, even with a minimal amount of confirmed coronavirus infections, all businesses re-opening in Ventura County and beyond must make meaningful modifications and have containment plans in place that protect California citizens from the virus’s spread.
Getting Your Business Ready
Part of this attestation process has created an unprecedented demand for safety signage and other physical barrier protections such as sneeze guards. One industry that has served as a model for re-opening in this manner is grocery stores.
For instance, you may have noticed their visual and barrier systems in the form of social distancing signs in the front and inside the store and sneeze guards at checkout lines.
If all goes well, a wide variety of business types in Southern California will be opening their doors to what is pretty much an unknown and untested environment so far. Therefore, if you are one of the fortunate sole proprietors throwing your doors open wide to serve customers gladly, you may be wondering how to get your business ready to open sign wise.
Dave’s Signs, a premier and full-service custom sign company serving Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles counties, along with nationwide businesses, is here to assist you. We have innovative ideas and products that will help business owners get used to the new normal.
Signage for COVID-19 Awareness & Safety
The safety of individuals that set foot in your building is paramount. Therefore, signs that communicate crucial messages about your business and the CDC’s recommendations about the novel coronavirus are the best way to go. Additionally, we provide customized posters and banners that feature vital CDC guidelines while also incorporating your brand’s color scheme and graphics. The following products will make it much easier to serve your customers, employees, and guests in terms of awareness and safety signage.
- Social Distancing Signs: Whether you need decals for the ground or signage with a custom message for the walls, Dave’s Signs has got you covered! Remember: Most areas are required by local regulations to encourage social distancing, and signage makes it much easier to do so.
- Barriers and Sneeze Guards: Grocery stores nationwide have showcased how helpful transparent sneeze guards can be. This is an easy way to help protect the health of your employees and customers. We offer custom-made barriers cut and sized to fit your specific design specifications.
- Safety Signs: Customers and employees need to feel safe inside your business. Constantly changing guidelines require frequent updates to your safety signage, making customized stickers an affordable and attractive option.
- Industry-Specific Signs: Depending on your industry, you may need a wide variety of signs such as “Open for Business,” “Curbside Pickup,” “To-Go Options,” and “Delivery Available.” All of these are available, as are any necessary customizations.
- OSHA Updates: OSHA has updated recommendations for specific industries. To ensure that your employees know how to protect themselves on the job, you can get signage made for your industry and hang it in an easily visible location.
Dave’s Signs specializes in Design, Fabrication, Installation, Service, and Repair. We will help you get ready to open by creating the best in safety and awareness signs. Our signs are visible day and night, and they are also rugged enough to withstand the elements. Let us help you design, create, and install by calling for an Estimate today at (805) 641-1387 or reach out to us online.