Signs are an essential part of a hotel’s décor. They don’t just establish a brand presence, but also provide crucial information to guests or visitors. At Dave’s Signs, we can design and manufacture all kinds of hotel signage at a reasonable rate. All our signs are stylish, durable, and well designed.
Different Types of Hotel Signage
Most people don’t realize just how many signs a fully functioning hotel has. Even a small establishment will have more than a dozen, and all of them serve different purposes. Here’s a look at various hotel signage types available today:
- Brand Signs – Internal and external brand signs include the hotel’s logo, name, location, etc. They help ensure your branding remains visible at all times.
- Room Number Signs – These are placed on or around a room’s door so guests can know which one is theirs.
- Stairway Signs – These signs identify stairways and floor, often including other instructions like emergency exit information, roof access warnings, mention of CCTV surveillance, etc.
- Emergency Signs – Emergency signs mark out exits, fire escape routes, fire safety instructions, and other such information. All public establishments like hotels must have them.
- ADA Signs – Hotels should be accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. ADA signs provide all the necessary information to disabled individuals so they can navigate through the property safely.
- Directory Signs – Directory signs show where different areas of the hotel are located. For example, a sign may contain directions to a reception area, lounge, gym, swimming pool, spa, concierge desk, etc. They help people navigate a hotel building easily.
Hotels install several other signs like bathroom, property rules, door, no smoking, insert or window, etc.
If you want to know more about hotel signs or want to get high-quality products, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Dave’s Signs. You can contact us or call (805) 641-1387.