Signs are an essential part of a hotel’s décor. They don’t just establish a brand presence, but also provide crucial information to guests or visitors. At Dave’s Signs, we can design and manufacture all kinds of hotel signage at a reasonable rate. All our signs are stylish, durable, and well designed.
Different Types of Hotel Signage
Most people don’t realize just how many signs a fully functioning hotel has. Even a small establishment will have more than a dozen, and all of them serve different purposes. Here’s a look at various hotel signage types available today:
- Brand Signs – Internal and external brand signs include the hotel’s logo, name, location, etc. They help ensure your branding remains visible at all times.
- Room Number Signs – These are placed on or around a room’s door so guests can know which one is theirs.
- Stairway Signs – These signs identify stairways and floor, often including other instructions like emergency exit information, roof access warnings, mention of CCTV surveillance, etc.
- Emergency Signs – Emergency signs mark out exits, fire escape routes, fire safety instructions, and other such information. All public establishments like hotels must have them.
- ADA Signs – Hotels should be accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. ADA signs provide all the necessary information to disabled individuals so they can navigate through the property safely.
- Directory Signs – Directory signs show where different areas of the hotel are located. For example, a sign may contain directions to a reception area, lounge, gym, swimming pool, spa, concierge desk, etc. They help people navigate a hotel building easily.
Hotels install several other signs like bathroom, property rules, door, no smoking, insert or window, etc.