Halo lit signs are named so because the illumination creates a very attractive glow around the lettering. LED lights are positioned in such a way that they throw a shine from the reverse of the letters and logos. These signs can be used on their own or in combination with a unique face-lift effect to add extra attention to the signage.
Internally illuminated signage letters can have a significant impact based on the manufacturing techniques and the materials used. When internal lighting is used in built up logos or letters make of powder coated aluminum or steel, it creates a superb halo effect on the structure’s back tray. Use of the latest LED technology creates an even more stunning effect and signs made in this manner are called Halo Lit Signs.
Facts About Halo Lit Signs
- We at Dave’s Signs, we are the signage experts that provide high grade halo lit signs. We can create a variety of effects by using push through, fret cut acrylic letters combined with translucent vinyl or digital print.
- Also, simple fix or raised locators can be applied to solid lettering or logos. This allows the light to show up at the top of the feature, which creates a stunning illuminated effect on it.
- When added to lettering with non-illuminated faces, this lighting effect brings definition to the feature. It is usually chosen for signs that have a shallow depth.
- The halo lit illuminated letters and logos can be secured to a fixing system like a sign tray panel. If the setting requires a separate mounting, we can provide that too.
Where Can Halo Lit Signs Be Used?
All of these specialized lighting fixtures fabricated at our state-of-the-art workshop and are perfect for:
- Other leisure establishments