Hospitality Signage Ideas that Enhance the Guest Experience
Hospitality signs direct guests to where they need to go and be. Without them, they find navigating the building and ground a virtual maze. Of course, experiences like this are frustrating to them. Therefore, you can rely on excellent hospitality signage to enhance the guest experience. No matter what the reasons guests head to a hotel, one thing is clear: They want every aspect of their stay to be easy and as streamlined as possible.
Below are a few excellent examples of hospitality signage ideas that help guests plan and enjoy their stay.
For Clarity& Simplification
- Entrance & exit signs: Signs at the entrance & exit are typically the first part of the guest experience. Because of this, strategically placed, colorful monument signs let guests know how to get in and out of your business.
- Illuminated signs: Eye-catching illuminated hotel signage leads guests to the right place. They simplify and improve their stay. For instance, the illuminated blade sign we created for Castillo Inn at the Beach lets Beachgoers know at a glance if there are vacancies or not.
For Relaxation & Safety
- Maps and directional signs Guests expect relaxation and organization during their vacation or staycation. So, clear maps and directional signs at check-in counters, rooms, and corridors really elevate the guest experience by helping guests quickly find their way around.
- Safety signage: Safety directional signage assists people, including those who are handicapped, in finding anything from the elevators to an escape route during an urgent evacuation scenario. Above all, hotels must meet ADA standards. If they don’t – they are at serious risk of facing large fines. Dave’s Signs knows all the ADA rules and can help with these special types of hotel signs.
For Branding & Satisfaction
- Hotel wayfinding signs: Wayfinding signs help people navigate their way around the building. They create a consistent and seamless experience for hotel guests. Furthermore, hospitality wayfinding signs also maintain branding. This ensures that all signs look the same around the entire property. The best part about wayfinding signs? It’s like having an attendant in every area of your hotel. Your guest has a question, they find the answer, they follow the answer, and voila! They’re satisfied.
Look to Dave’s Signs for Your Hospitality Signage
If you are searching for the perfect sign company for your hotel signs, look no further than Dave’s Signs. We have been furnishing beautiful signs for hotel businesses for over 20 years. Given these points, let’s work together to build excellent hospitality signage for your business. You can contact us at (805) 641-1387 or request a quote online.